Visit our new office location at 1651 Montreal Rd in Ottawa our Nations Capital.
The first step is always a face-to-face consultation either directly or by video with our senior immigration expert Andrea Pierce, RCIC, MBA, PMP pictured here.
We help our clients fulfill their dreams of a better life in Canada.
Canada is ranked Number One In The World in 2019 for "quality of life" for the fourth year in a row. Canada also ranked as the third best country in the world for women and third for education according to survey from the U.S. News & World Report.
Our values guide how we behave.
ImmigrantsCan is committed to maintaining client privacy, confidentiality, and security. We will not disclose information about clients to a third party without the written consent of the client or as required by law.
We are in compliance with Privacy laws including the EU GDPR, the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), and the Ontario Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA).
We now have representatives in many locations worldwide contact us and we will connect you with our agents in your country. WARNING Please note that our company has not authorized anyone to accept money on our behalf so please do not give or transfer money to anyone unless you have personally had a face-to-face consultation with Andrea Pierce, RCIC our principal consultant, personally.
1. Advise you on the right Canadian immigration program for your specific circumstances, Live, Study, Work or do Business in Canada with strategies to increase your likelihood of success. For the permanent residency programs, our strategies are aimed at increasing your points and likelihood of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency.
2. Act as your personal legal representative with your country's Visa Office, and Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
3. Prepare a thorough and persuasive legal submission letter, along with the visa application and necessary documentation to IRCC.
4. Represent you with IRCC, throughout the entire immigration process.
5. Track your case and regularly update you on its progress.
6. Provide your family members with guidance to legally work in Canada.
7. Guidance for schools and studying in Canada.
8. Prepare you for the interview with the Canadian Immigration Visa Officer in your country, and with the Canadian Border Services Officer at the Canadian airport.
9. Referrals to housing, settlement, career and job service resources to aid your success in Canada.
10. Provide Canadian airport pickup to a destination of no more than 50 km away.