Bring a Family Member to Canada!

 Do you want to bring a family member to Canada? You can sponsor them as a part of the Family Class. The family class under immigration rules includes spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners, children, parents, and grandparents. You can sponsor other family  members depending on the situation. Contact us to learn more.

Parents & Grandparents

Would like to bring  your parents or grandparents to Canada quickly, ask us about the SuperVisa program.

Married or Living with someone in Canada?

Want to sponsor your spouse or common-law partner who lives with you in Canada? You may qualify under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class. This category is for spouses or common-law partners who are living together in Canada.