Trades Worker

Trades worker Tradesman

Do you have at least 2 years work experience in your field and English or French Language skills? If so you could qualify under the Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.

Professionals (College or University Graduates)

ImmigrantsCan Professionals / Skilled Workers

You may be eligible for permanent residency in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC) if you have at least one year of qualifying work experience, a college or university education, and good English or French language skills.


Caregiver, orderlies, patient nursing care aide attendant,  health care or medical aide or attendant

The Caregiver program is for individuals who provide care to children under 18 years old  or adults  who have high medical needs such as those with disabilities, chronic or terminal illnesses.  After 2 years of working in Canada, you and your family are eligible to live permanently in Canada.  

Temporary Foreign Workers

ImmigrantsCan Temporary Foreign Worker

 If you have at least one year of Canadian work experience in a qualifying occupations, you may be eligible to  work in Canada and later qualify to become a Canadian permanent resident.